:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dallas police bomb
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Matthew Holt
To: System undo crew
Betreff: Re: [unSYSTEM] Dallas police bomb
I will add,

I personally don't just believe that it is institutional racism completing
the whole number of shootings of innocent black people in the US. And that
at least some of the police shootings of innocent people is down to the
heightened security measures in place from the current lone wolf terrorism
threat in the US. And combined with the fact that easy access to firearms
is so prevalent in the US.

Jobs like being a police officer do attract racist people. And there is
institutional racism in a lot of US police forces I will add. Those
snipers who shot the police officers at the recent demonstration against
the latest shooting. Were not just black peoples rights activists, but
armageddon end of the world nutters.