:: Re: [DNG] Just giving the devuan-sd…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: KatolaZ
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Just giving the devuan-sdk a try out
On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 07:55:59AM +1000, Ozi Traveller wrote:
> Just to add my 2c here. I think detailed documentation is essential as a
> reference. But prefer to start with some scenarios in a tutorial style.

The basic idea is to have "project files" which will allow anybody to
spin a Devuan image with one single command, and to document all the
steps of the building process in sufficient detail, so that tweaking
and customisation is made easy also to anybody with basic experience
of CLI and a minimal knowledge of how the components of a distro get
on together.

Our aim is to be able to distribute Devuan releases also as a "project
files" for the Devuan SDK.

HND

KatolaZ