:: Re: [DNG] problem with devuan merge…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Brian Nash
A: emninger
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] problem with devuan merged repositories
Most of the past issues resolving devuan.org appear to be caused by ISPs.

Not sure if there are "political" reasons for the failures, or if
the registrar has anything to do with it.

If you wait a while (maybe days), it will start working again.

If you're in a hurry, try going somewhere else and trying to connect.

When I am in Florida, I can connect to devuan.org 99% of the time, but
while at my grandparents' house in Georgia, there is _always_ a
"temporary error". There is no firewall or anything up there, it's just
the difference between AOL (no connection) and AT&T (monetary black hole).

I might be biased though: AOL is basically the antichrist of the
internet, and AT&T has fallen far since Unix.