:: Re: [devuan-dev] missing .vmdk file…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: dwest
CC: devuan-dev, onelove
Onderwerp: Re: [devuan-dev] missing .vmdk file from downloads

hi there!

thanks for your notice and advice

I am maintaining the vm-sdk to toast the virtual machine images,
currently in-flux as its a work in progress adjusting to most common
needs.

the reason why I've phased out the vmdk in the first release is that
`qemu-convert convert` can create one out of the qcow2 image. Am I
wrong about that? the reason to economise is purely because of space
and bandwidth, but I'm all hears for advices.

ciao

--
~.,_   Denis Roio aka Jaromil    http://Dyne.org think &do tank
    "+.   CTO and co-founder      free/open source developers