:: [DNG] [Kali Linux 0003165]: Find a …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Assumpte: [DNG] [Kali Linux 0003165]: Find a way to disable most services by default with systemd

Mostly for historical reasons, I'm posting here below the trace of a
Kali Linux bug that has just been deleted from their tracker.

Forensic distros are useful for many reasons. When minimal they can be
also more reliable, I guess most people here convenes. So now I'm
trying to get the Parrot OS developers interested in having a spin
based on Devuan, with no success. Unfortunately Their parrot-build
scripts are admittedly still incomplete to reproduce a release.

Anyone here has a strong (perhaps professional, hence sustainable)
interest in a forensic distro without systemd?

----- Forwarded message from Kali Linux Bug Tracker <noreply@???> -----