:: Re: [DNG] Dng Digest, Vol 22, Issue…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: emninger
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Dng Digest, Vol 22, Issue 30
Am Mon, 11 Jul 2016 19:07:56 +0000
schrieb dng-request@???:

> [ . . . ]
> did I ever mention I write books for a living?
> [ . . . ]

Me too ;) But, sincerely, mostly, i translate(d) ... (aside of
guiding) Now, as a pensionist, i do a bit what i want :)

Sincerely, as for slackware, i understand your point. But, on the other
hand, it enlarges a bit your (at least: mine) understanding of linux.
The only negative point, for me, is the really slow development. I can
imagine the reasons, and i respect them, since it's really a rock solid
distribution.

It's a point of interest to me: I do not have really a clear idea
about, but, seems to me, the init system slackware uses is a bit
different of sysvinit (at least how it's implemented in debian/devuan).
Or am i wrong?

As far as i remember, the init scripts seemed clearer to me (those of
slackware i mean) ... (?)