:: Re: [DNG] Just giving the devuan-sd…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Just giving the devuan-sdk a try out
On Mon, 11 Jul 2016, Hendrik Boom wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 09:16:40AM +0200, Jaromil wrote:
> > hi Ozi
> >
> > yes please wait till next release, we are heavy on the rewriting ATM
> > also it has been moved and modularized, latest is here
> >
> > https://git.devuan.org/groups/sdk
> >
> > but its not finished so I don't recommend trying it.
>
> What is the Devuan sdk?

it aims to be an integrated, documented collection of all scripts and
utilities used to pack a new Devuan or a derivate, or to facilitate
packaging of a new software.

the last "legacy" release is this https://git.devuan.org/devuan/devuan-sdk

but now its being refactored to integrate also the work done by
Parazyd on ARM packaging and by Katolaz on live-cd packaging.
so the new repo is: https://git.devuan.org/groups/sdk

once finished it will save time and space to all of us. it will be for
instance possible to re-use the work done by Katolaz on the
"minimal-live" to produce an ARM image of it, without duplicating
code.

we are in the middle of a big transition for this set of scripts,
which are heavily based on Zsh. it will all become more clear
when... documentation will be there. but basically its gathering and
integrating all the tooling of some people here who are working on
Devuan based distributions.

ciao