:: Re: [DNG] Netinstall iso
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Daniel Reurich
À: Rowland Penny, Dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Netinstall iso
Hi Rowland,

I can't understand the thinking behind the includes everything torrent,
but the individual images can be found at
https://files.devuan.org/devuan_jessie_beta/

Also the basic net-installer iso can also be downloaded from
https://packages.devuan.org/devuan/dists/jessie/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/mini.iso

Why it's not included in the above folder I don't know.

Daniel