:: Re: [DNG] lilo
Pàgina inicial
Autor: emninger
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] lilo
Am Sat, 09 Jul 2016 21:14:42 +0000
schrieb Joel Roth <joelz@???>:

> To me it's an important part of linux infrastructure.
> (Has anyone investigated if syslinux/extlinux can offer the same
> functionality?)

Me too, i prefer lilo (so used to from years with slackware ;) ) - and
i don't find it inferior to grub but easier to configure (may be grub
has some advantage for multiple different os?).

As for syslinux/extlinux i know it pretty well because tinycorelinux
uses it as default bootloader: I think the functionality is more or
less the same, but it's said to be buggy (which i cannot judge but
would be a knockout criterium - for a bootloader).

Cheers.