:: Re: [DNG] Netinstall iso
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Rowland Penny
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] Netinstall iso
On 09/07/16 09:54, KatolaZ wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 09, 2016 at 08:55:06AM +0100, Rowland Penny wrote:
>> HA-Ha, very funny, for a distro that is supposed to be giving us choices,
>> you have only one choice when it comes to installing Devuan, you now have to
>> use torrent. Now this wouldn't normally be a problem, but then your choice
>> is further narrowed down to having to download 10GB via torrent or nothing,
>> what happened to the netinstall iso ???
>>
> What are you talking about?
>
>    https://files.devuan.org/devuan_jessie_beta/

> Also in the torrent you can select which file to download, and by no
> means you have to download the whole 10GB pack.
>
> o_O
>
> KatolaZ

Ah, I understand now, I googled 'devuan download', first on list is
'Devuan Download zone' which points to 'https://files.devuan.org', so I
clicked on this and the page opened and this is where the problem lies.

I totally missed that 'devuan_jessie_beta/' is a a directory, probably
because the last time I downloaded Devuan, the page contained all the
files that 'devuan_jessie_beta/' holds now, it also didn't help that the
download page holds the torrent file, shouldn't this be inside
'devuan_jessie_beta/' ?

Rowland