著者: Jaromil
To: Steve Dowe
CC: devuan-dev
題目: Re: [devuan-dev] Build server required?

hi Steve

On Fri, 08 Jul 2016, Steve Dowe wrote:

>    Nice surprise to hear from you!

ok I'm very happy it is and that you are alive and kicking :^)

>    I'm afraid that that particular server has since found a new
>    life...  But, there is the possibility of another server being
>    available (I'll have to confirm this next week).    Not as much
>    memory or cores as the other one, but it has Core i7 920 CPU
>    w/24GB RAM and 2 or possibly 4 Velociraptor 300GB drives (s/w
>    RAID1 or RAID10).  If I can get my hands on it, would that be of
>    interest, or is this not sufficiently powerful enough, given it's
>    c.2009-10 hardware?

it is definitely interesting. main reqs is to have root and not VM for
loop mount. is important because the setup needs to run qemu builders.

so good news, if confirmed, else nevermind we keep looking.

in case this works out, you can give me access with ssh key, then I'll
give access to CenturionDan and Nextime too.

thanks and best wishes!