:: Re: [DNG] UPdate error
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jaromil
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] UPdate error
On Fri, 08 Jul 2016, Simon Walter wrote:

> On 07/08/2016 08:13 AM, Daniel Reurich wrote:
> >On 08/07/16 03:28, Jaromil wrote:
> >>don't worry its Nextime working on the amprolla pipes
> >>this is expected
> >>its called "the beta rumble"
> >>

> >I believe this issue is fixed now. Was an issue with the redirects.
> >

> I love it. I can feel Devuan is alive! Thanks guys!

alive and kicking!

and the roadmap is clear (just stabilise what we have) so all smooth

during this period Nextime is working (aka beach coding) intensively
on a long due refactoring of amprolla, mostly on architecture issues,
which will then allow us to write C modules to optimise the
bottlenecks.

also there was a lot of work done on the SDK thanks to Katolaz and
Parazyd, this will lead to a clean framework for people willing to
make derivates based on Devuan.

Hellekin wisely suggested we organise a book-sprint soon to cover all
with proper documentation. CenturionDan mentioned he may be up for a
new Release Candidate build maybe even before september. I'll be much
more active during august.

ciao!