:: Re: [DNG] systemd==bad
Página Principal
Autor: Simon Walter
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] systemd==bad
On 07/08/2016 09:23 AM, Hughe Chung wrote:

> Who was the organizer of the conference? How they allowed frequent
> interruption by the idiot during the presentation?
>
> It was a real video footage. A drunken idiot went to the stage at the
> end of presentation carrying a bear bottle on one hand.
>
> I posted the video link to other FOSS forum.
>
> Action outweighs thousands words of the person. The time will tell how
> much damage would systemd cause on FOSS ecosphere overall. Empty
> promises of systemd.

Absolutely. Lennart's attitude of "it's free, so don't complain" and "no
one is forcing you to use it" is deceptive. If I make a calculator and
release it under an open source license, I might be able to use that
line. You can't have that attitude when you are making (what should be)
inter-operable components of an operating system. He continually commits
logical fallacies and says "You should know..." He seems very snobby.
The beer part was over the top. They should have never given him a
microphone. He's obviously a bully and therefore insecure. He has
something to prove.

This is why I am horrified. The Debian Technical Committee let
themselves be bullied and by doing so have proven that they cannot be
trusted to protect our freedom. You would think that Michael Tiemann
would speak out, but I guess he has to be careful with his meal ticket.
Shall we make a web site that documents sellouts in the tech industry? I
think "name and shame" is appropriate with this level of depravity. If
we can't trust them, word should get out the their opinions are bought.

That is my free opinion ;)

Simon