:: Re: [DNG] systemd==bad
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] systemd==bad
On Wed, 6 Jul 2016 01:48:51 +0200
aitor_czr <aitor_czr@???> wrote:

> On 07/05/2016 10:23 PM, <emninger@???> wrote:
> > I'd have wished to the guy from the university of Munich a bit more
> > agressivity against the hooligan.
>
> Yes..., the attitude of the speaker is admirable :)

"Do you know what shellscripts are?"

Priceless!

The whole systemd thing is one big propaganda war. It's not about tech.
Saying systemd is about tech is like saying a Molotov Cocktail is about
building construction.

Anyway, this video is one of the best weapons our side has in the
propaganda war.

"Do you hate disabled people?"

Really shows off potterpuff for the strutting little cluck he is.

If there's anyone on this list who hasn't seen this video, you should
watch it.

SteveT

Steve Litt
July 2016 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist