:: Re: [DNG] Studying C as told. (For …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Studying C as told. (For help)
Hi, further debugging (gdb) uncovered two little coding errors (bugs).
The following is the corrected code.

-------------------
#include <stdio.h>
#include <ctype.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <string.h>

#define token_delta 50

typedef char* pchar;
pchar* tokens;
int token_count = 0;

void tokenise(char* expression) {
  char ch;              /* character at iterator's position */
  char* atoken;         /* token to be added to token list  */
  char* start = NULL;   /* holds a char* to point to start of
multicharacter token */
  char* string_token;   /* holds multicharacter token */
  int char_count = 0;   /* keeps track of number of characters in
multicharacter token */

  int while_counter = 0;
  /* expr_len_and_null holds the total length of input string
including null terminator */
  int expr_len_and_null = strlen(expression) + 1;
  while (while_counter++ <= expr_len_and_null) {
    ch = *expression++;
    switch (ch) {
      case '(':
      case ')':
      case '^':
      case 'v':
      case '!':
      case '\0':
        if (start && char_count > 0) {
          string_token = malloc((char_count + 1)*sizeof(char));
          strncpy(string_token, start, char_count);
          tokens[token_count++] = string_token;

          start = NULL;
          char_count = 0;
        }

        if (ch == '\0') return;
        atoken = malloc(2*sizeof(char));
        atoken[0] = ch;
        atoken[1] = '\0';
        tokens[token_count++] = atoken;
        break;

      case '\n':
        break;

      default:
        if (start == NULL)
          start = expression - 1;
        char_count++;
    }
  }
}

void free_memory() {
int k = token_count;

while (--k >= 0) free(tokens[k]);
free(tokens);
}

int main() {
char input[101];

tokens = malloc(token_delta*sizeof(char*));
fgets(input, 100, stdin);
tokenise(input);

  int k = -1;
  printf("token count is %d\n", token_count);
  while(++k < token_count)
    printf("%s\n", tokens[k]);

free_memory();

return 0;