:: Re: [DNG] systemd==bad
Kezdőlap
Szerző: emninger
Dátum:
Címzett: dng
Tárgy: Re: [DNG] systemd==bad
Am Tue, 05 Jul 2016 10:21:29 +0000
schrieb dng-request@???:

> On 20.02.2016 01:02, aitor_czr wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Did you watch the following video?
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfKGXQnxIvE&list=PLV5TRjrpiwATav0Dlhd_GRjc2ZRuV26kR
>
> yeah, that incident of Lennart's hate speech is pretty well known
> (at least over here in Germany).
>
> actually, I already used that to convince some of my clients of
> dropping lennartware ...

I didn't realize this: It's heart breaking :-( .

An arrogant asshole (sorry, hey, but i do not know another term) with a
bottle of beer in his hand and backed up by the power of his
emplyoing company tries to ruin a speech he does not like. And in
the end, cinically claims the free code. Like saying to someone who
critices big finance: Why don't you drive your own bank, you're free
to do so.

I'd have wished to the guy from the university of Munich a bit more
agressivity against the hooligan. Misguided intelligence always
produces stupid results or worse.

Cheers.