:: Re: [DNG] suspend / hibernate with …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Klaus Fuerstberger
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] suspend / hibernate with KDE
Hello Florian,

Florian Zieboll schrieb am 28.06.2016 um 10:42:
> out of curiosity I just added task-kde-desktop to my desktop computer
> and interestingly, on my main account hibernation worked fine, while
> at first the guest account didn't show the menu entries at all - no
> relevant entries in /etc/group.
>
> Even more interesting and probably the relevant track to solving the
> mystery: I renamed the "guest" homedir, deluser'ed and re-adduser'ed
> "guest" with a fresh homedir: It showed the menu entries.
>
> After deleting the new "guest" homedir and re-renaming the old one,
> hibernation is still available, so I suspect policykit to be the
> culprit.

Many thanks for testing this on your system! I followed your steps but
still no success.
I also purged most all task-kde-desktop related packages and reinstall
task-kde-desktop.

I think I have to do a fresh devuan installation.

Regards Klaus