著者: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
古いトピック: [DNG] Possible bug: roughness upgrading debian wheezy to devuan jessie
新しいトピック: [DNG] Quota checking is confused during upgrading debian wheezy to devuan jessie
題目: [DNG] pppoe's problem may be minidlna's problem in upgrading debian wheezy to devuan jessie
On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 07:49:35PM -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:

> For the rest, there was a list of packages that had had errors at the
> end:

> ppp
> pppoeconf

> lm-sensors
> april:/farhome/hendrik/admin/wheezy-to-jessie#
>
> I'm a little worried about ppp and pppoe, since I use a pppoe connection
> to connect to my ISP.

The problem seems to lie with minidlna, which seems at first to have
nothing at all to do with ppp or pppoe. It problem is a circular
dependency, probably related to it depending on $ALL:

etting up ppp (2.4.6-3.1) ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/init.d/pppd-dns ...
insserv: warning: script 'K02mzscheme' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'K02hotplug-net' missing LSB tags and
overrides
insserv: warning: script 'K02nvidia-glx' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'K02resolvconf' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'K02dhcp' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'S21initrd-tools.sh' missing LSB tags and
overrides
insserv: warning: script 'S21ipmasq' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'S21ipmasq-kmod' missing LSB tags and
overrides
insserv: warning: script 'S21hotplug' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'nvidia-glx' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'dhcp' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'hotplug-net' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'ipmasq-kmod' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'hotplug' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'initrd-tools.sh' missing LSB tags and
overrides
insserv: warning: script 'modutils' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'mzscheme' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'resolvconf' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: warning: script 'ipmasq' missing LSB tags and overrides
insserv: There is a loop between service minidlna and modutils if
stopped
insserv: loop involving service modutils at depth 2
insserv: loop involving service minidlna at depth 1
insserv: Stopping modutils depends on minidlna and therefore on system
facility `$all' which can not be true!
insserv: exiting now without changing boot order!
update-rc.d: error: insserv rejected the script header
dpkg: error processing package ppp (--configure):
subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit
status 1
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of pppoeconf:
pppoeconf depends on ppp (>= 2.4.1.uus2-4); however:
Package ppp is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing package pppoeconf (--configure):

So I suppose deleting minidlna and rerunning upgrade would fix most if
not all of these problems.

-- hendrik