:: [DNG] Possible bug: roughness upgra…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Hendrik Boom
A: dng
Temas nuevos: [DNG] pppoe's problem may be minidlna's problem in upgrading debian wheezy to devuan jessie
Asunto: [DNG] Possible bug: roughness upgrading debian wheezy to devuan jessie
THe most noticeable is that it shut doen dhcp to upgrade that package,
and when it had done so, it did not restart it again. I think this is a
bug.

Complaints from my wife. That's noticeable.

But on the off chance that there was some purpose in it, I did not
restart dhcp until the upgrade had run its course. Than a simple
/etc/init.d/dhcp restart sufficed.

For the rest, there was a list of packages that had had errors at the
end:

minissdpd
nvi
ppp
pppoeconf
unattended-upgrades
python-software-properties
python3-software-properties
quota
rsync
sane-utils
smartmontools
software-properties-common
software-properties-gtk
chrony
fancontrol
irqbalance
lm-sensors
april:/farhome/hendrik/admin/wheezy-to-jessie#

I'm a little worried about ppp and pppoe, since I use a pppoe connection
to connect to my ISP.

If anyone is investigating problems in any of these packages, and would
like the data I have in the log file made by script, please respond.

Of course if I discover actual problems with them, other than simple
problems with my configuration, I'll report on it here.

-- hendrik