:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anonymous - Official…
Página Inicial
Autor: Pablo
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Anonymous - Official announcement for the worldwide Humanity Party
Elections are not a tool, they are a simply a method for governments to
legitimate themselves in order to subjugate the population. The power is
not there to begin with, just because you see their servants fighting
different types of wars in their name doesn't mean you can go and grab it
by being the alpha politician, if that were the case, we would probably all
be living under a single party government like China.