:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Turkish state is com…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Özer Tayiz
To: System undo crew
Oggetto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Turkish state is committing a genocide every day
I can send you Kurdish how kurdish seperatists are actually fighting for
the Kontra-Gel (the Kurdish military base) hierarchy, but it would have to
be all in Turkish.

I don't have the time to translate all of it in English. But the
declaration of KCK in Turkish is online, in here:

https://tr.wikisource.org/wiki/KCK_S%C3%B6zle%C5%9Fmesi

"Madde 11Reberiya Koma Civakên Kurdistan

Koma Civakên Kurdistan (Kürdistan Demokratik Toplum Konfederalizmi)
kurucusu ve Önderi, Abdullah Öcalan’dır. Ekolojiye ve cinsiyet özgürlüğüne
dayalı demokrasinin felsefik, teorik ve stratejik kuramcısıdır. Her alanda
bütün halkı temsil eden önderlik kurumudur. Kürdistan halkının özgür ve
demokratik yaşamına ilişkin temel politikaları gözetir ve temel konulardaki
en son karar merciidir. Kongra Gel Genel Kurul kararlarının demokratik,
ekolojik ve cinsiyet özgürlükçü devrim çizgisine uygunluğunu gözetir.
Yürütme Konseyi Başkanını görevlendirir. Temel konulara ilişkin Yürütme
Konseyi kararlarını onaylar."
This clearly states that founder and the leader is Abdullah Öcalan and he
(other people he selects) are the final decision making authority of
anything. Anything Abdullah Öcalan disagrees with cannot be done by anyone
in KCK hierarchy. "

All lower local councils etc, can only decide small matters where there is
no disagreement with Abdullah Öcalan and their Kontra-Gel (military arm of
KCK) hierarchy.

The whole document says it is not a government or state, gives lip service
to grassroots freedom, ecology, sustainability, women's rights, but it then
clearly defines hierarchies, a fixed one man leader at the top, and no way
to resolve any conflict with this particular man and any other local
Kurdish person. His word is the final word. No election to vote.

This is why I don't believe in any of their claims for freedom. I dislike
Tayyip Erdogan. But at least there is an election process and some hope the
next election he will go away. This contract is basically giving one man
(Abdullah Öcalan) dictatorship powers: What he says is the law.

Ask anyone from PKK/KCK what happens to someone local who disagrees with
Abdullah Öcalan and calls him Terrorist and wants justice for the crimes he
committed. If any of you anarchists are in contact with anyone in PKK/KCK.