:: Re: [DNG] Studying C as told. (For …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Studying C as told. (For help)
Hi,

With a switch statement execution continues immediately after the
switch. My example also involved a chunk of code that followed the
series of if statements that was also skipped by the goto jump. A
switch statement cannot jump a successive number of lines but my
little example can. In fact, I used it back in 1995 when I programmed
an expression evaluator.

Edward

On 25/06/2016, Edward Bartolo <edbarx@???> wrote:
> om: Edward Bartolo <edbarx@???>
> Hi,
>
> On 25/06/2016, KatolaZ <katolaz@???> wrote:
>> On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 09:27:40AM +0200, Edward Bartolo wrote:
>>
>> [cut]
>>

>>> execution continues from here
>>>
>>> This can still be done by something like this:
>>> do {
>>> if (test1) break;
>>> if (test2) break;