:: Re: [DNG] Studying C as told. (For …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Studying C as told. (For help)
Ooops, this is the corrected program for exercise1-21

#include <stdio.h>

/* insert tabs instead of repeated spaces
* I am assuming a tab is equivalent to 3 spaces and forgetting tabs
that are defined at specific columns */

int tab_width = 3;

void replace_spaces_with_tabs(char c) {
  int count = 0;