:: Re: [DNG] Studying C as told. (For …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Edward Bartolo
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Studying C as told. (For help)
Hi,

I am doing exercise 1-21 Pg 48 The C programming language" (Kernighan
& Ritchie). Since I am finding difficulty inspecting tabs in XFCE4.10
terminal, I would like someone to inspect this program which replaces
repeating spaces with tabs when there are sufficient consecutive
spaces. I am not asking for a long reply. A short reply giving me
feedback as to whether the code is good or not, is enough.

exercise 1-21
-------------------------------

#include <stdio.h>

/* insert tabs instead of repeated spaces */

int tab_width = 3;

void replace_spaces_with_tabs(char c) {
  int count = 0;
  if (c == ' ') {