:: Re: [DNG] Studying C as told. (For …
Góra strony
Autor: Edward Bartolo
Dla: dng
Temat: Re: [DNG] Studying C as told. (For help)
Hi,

At this point of my C studies, I did a test to get feedback of my C
language learning progress. I found an online C test which consisted
of 20 questions and a time duration of 30 minutes.

Link: http://www.indiabix.com/online-test/c-programming-test/random

The test included concepts and syntax constructs that I haven´t yet
covered in "The C programming language" (Kernighan & Ritchie). My
score was 12/20 and oddly enough I scored the two most difficult
questions correct while making mistakes in trivialities. :(

I will give the test a second try to make sure my learning progress is real.

Edward