:: Re: [DNG] The frontend of simple-ne…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: aitor_czr
A: Edward Bartolo
CC: dng, Rainer Weikusat
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] The frontend of simple-netaid

Hi Edward,

On 06/21/2016 10:14 PM, Edward Bartolo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Try /sbin/iwconfig or save the ESSID on a successful connection
> attempt. Both work.
>

> Edward
>
> On 21/06/2016, aitor_czr<aitor_czr@???> wrote:
>> >Hi all,
>> >
>> >I'm working again in the frontend of simple-netaid.
>> >
>> >Is there a way to get information about the status of the network
>> >connection, for example, a way to get the ESSID of the wifi to which we
>> >are connected at some time?
>> >
>> >Thanks in advance,
>> >
>> >    Aitor.

/sbin/iwconfig works and it's enough for my purposes. I reject the
second option because i don't want to create entanglements between
graphical connections and command line connections. Unless such feature
is added to the backend, of course. But i don't fell this is necessary...

Thanks for your help :)

Aitor.