:: Re: [DNG] package request
Página Principal
Autor: Steve Litt
Para: dng
Assunto: Re: [DNG] package request
On Tue, 21 Jun 2016 22:01:49 +0200
Adam Borowski <kilobyte@???> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 01:49:32PM +0200, emninger@??? wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Is there any possibility to package for devuan xdgmenumaker (1) (2)?
> >
> > It's a rocksolid and very nice menumaker which makes for *ANY*
> > *boxes based desktop a xdgcompliant menu (which especially in debian
> > with its awful menu system is badly needed).
>
> Debian menu is being removed. Not just deprecated, there are people
> actively shouting at package maintainers to drop their menu entries.

LOL, and people criticize me for my "anything but Debian" stance, and
say I should just package-manager Debian into using a different init.

Here's a new tagline for the Debian project:

Works today, gone tomorrow!

SteveT

Steve Litt
June 2016 featured book: Troubleshooting: Why Bother?
http://www.troubleshooters.com/twb