:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The day the Hacker C…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: unsystem
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] The day the Hacker Community Died
Sorry to interrupt, but I was seriously wondering:

Who else here in London Ontario Canada on this Fathers Day went to the local
Hindu Temple (http://www.hcclondon.ca/) to find a guru and/or meditiate and
ended up drugged and then tortured and then beat up by police and then
tortured more by the paramedics and police, then even at the hospital, and
then finally released that same day from Jail, Fathers Day, as someone finally
realized what was going on? They set the court date a month from now.

Sam Maloney