:: Re: [DNG] [OT] Re: Fwd: Mini init …
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Edward Bartolo
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: KatolaZ
Υ/ο: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] [OT] Re: Fwd: Mini init script written in Perl boots.
Hi KatolaZ,

Thanks to your reading list, I downloaded "The C programming language"
by (Kernighan & Ritchie) and I am reading it.

P.S.
That proof is a temptation to pass some time with when I can. I will
attempt it. :)

Edward