:: Re: [DNG] Mini init script written …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: Stephanie Daugherty
Cc: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Mini init script written in Perl boots.
Hi,

Thanks for taking some of your time to give me advice. I appreciate
such people who instead of flushing their anger in the mailing list on
innocent contributed remain positive to contribute tangibly.

I have been suggested to read books about Unix/Linux systems and the C
language. However, these were too expensive to buy. Before I actually
started to program in C, I found an introductory book about C that I
have still saved somewhere on my disk. It was written by Ciaran
O'Riordan titled: Learning GNU C. I remember I studied that book from
cover to cover. But I don't practice progamming every day and there is
that saying which goes, "If you don't use it, you lose it!" And that
is what happened.

So, I joined Devuan to contribute code. But, I am NOT appreciated, and
to be sincere, sometimes I even think about leaving the project
altogether. I am being denigrated just because I make a conscious
effort to write simple code. But this is being interpreted as a lack
of coding ability on my part. Therefore, I need to make a conscious
effort to complicate code as much as I can. Sadly, the world always
worked that way. Genuine people are cast away while malicious people
in all sectors of society prosper and move forward.

Edward