:: Re: [DNG] package request (ceni net…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Ozi Traveller
A: emninger
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] package request (ceni network management utility)
I don't use debian menu anywhere I don't like what it does to the menus.

I built my jwm menu by hand and modelled it on the xfce menu structure.

I think it's quite reasonable to make package requests as I don't think
devuan currently have backports.