:: Re: [DNG] About OpenRC with Devuan …
Top Pagina
Auteur: emninger
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] About OpenRC with Devuan (jaromil/parazyd)
Am Sat, 18 Jun 2016 17:32:49 +0000
schrieb "Ismael L. Donis Garcia" <slibre@???>:

Hi Ismael!

> I have not looked openerp version in debian, but should be well
> behind using Manjaro, that could also influence since Manjaro version
> should be much more current.

i don't think so; i ran a very old manjaro openrc iso (2-3 years, the
first fluxbox openrc they made) and there the appearance is the same
like now (more or less).

I suspect rather, there is something in the settings of the debian
version which on one hand makes smooth the transition (which indeed
works surprisingly well) but on the other hand compromises something of
openrc's "linearity" (if you can call it that way(?) ).

But unfortunately, i am not the person able to really check that :-( So
i hoped in some explication of the "gurus" ;)

Cheers.