:: Re: [DNG] Mini init script written …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Edward Bartolo
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Mini init script written in Perl boots.
Hi,

On DNG I was suggested a book or two about unix. The aim was to read
about how processes are handled by the OS and what is important to
understand to properly write code for unix. However, when I checked
the prices I was let down: they are too expensive for me considering I
am coding on a voluntary basis. A free book about the innards of unix
and Linux, especially how processes are managed would be a highly
interesting reading for me. I don't know whether there are free ebooks
I can read and am afraid of vandalized ebooks that instead of giving
fact they give misconceptions.

The question is, can I read some *reliable* free ebook to enhance my
knowledge of both Unix OSs and C?

Edward