:: Re: [DNG] Mini init script written …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Steve Litt
A: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] Mini init script written in Perl boots.
On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 15:31:28 +0200
Irrwahn <irrwahn@???> wrote:

> As for the educational value: I fail to see what good does learning
> things already proven wrong.

I don't know what got proven wrong, but as a result of this thread, the
average DNG inhabitant now knows as much about init as I, the author
of Manjaro Experiments. The average DNG inhabitant who has been
following along with this thread can now hold his own on the
supervision@??? list, and that's something quite
impressive. I'd say this has been of tremendous educational value. I
know I've been educated.

SteveT

Steve Litt
June 2016 featured book: Troubleshooting: Why Bother?
http://www.troubleshooters.com/twb