:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The day the Hacker C…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Julia Tourianski
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] The day the Hacker Community Died
Jaromil, yes it's definitely not just this community. Similar behaviour has
occurred in "freedom movement"
http://bravetheworld.com/2015/05/06/kill-heroes-open-letter-libertariananarchist-community/
).

The point of these communities is individual liberty, so when individuals
act in complete contradiction to that, it stings quite a bit more.

Christina I will read what you linked. Thank you.

For the secrets and lies, my PGP key:
https://libbitcoin.dyne.org/julia_tourianski.pgp.asc