著者: Pablo Castellano
To: libbitcoin
題目: [Libbitcoin] Libbitcoin v2 Debian packages available for testing
Hello all.

I've been working in the latest months on the Debian packaging of the libbitcoin stack version 2.

Santi D3 has done a good work also helping me debugging the packages and setting up the repository online.

These packages are now available for Ubuntu Xenial (16.04) and Debian Jessie (8.0):

libbitcoin0 2.11.0
libbitcoin-blockchain 2.4.0
libbitcoin-client 2.2.0
libbitcoin-consensus 2.0.0
libbitcoin-explorer 2.2.0
libbitcoin-node 2.4.0
libbitcoin-server 2.4.0
libczmq3 3.0.2
libczmqpp1 1.2.0
libsecp256k1 4.0

Please note that they are experimental and help is welcome to improve them. We finally want to submit them all to the Debian
official repositories.

https://wiki.unsystem.net/en/index.php/Libbitcoin/Repositories

apt-get install libbitcoin-server is now a reality!

Is you valuate my work you can make donations to my wallet:
1KyWJUU5SiPiPnQDwaJ8ifVLFfnrYU1KbE

Or to the libbitcoin wallet (as you can check at the bottom of libbitcoin.org):
38VEW9J1kHrEXacKYdkNhnF9Ntpctsf5ms

We will vigorously appreciate them! It will encourage us to keep the work coming.

Regards,
Pablo.