:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The day the Hacker C…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Cristina [efecto99]
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: unsystem
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] The day the Hacker Community Died
On 16/06/16 21:00, Tim Patrick wrote:
> I don't think one bad apple (no pun intended) should spoil the entire
> bunch. The hacker/journalist/leak community will still be a open,
> progessive, tolerant community even with a few nasty people in it.

1. "ONE" apple?

2. +: accomplices & abettors are responsible for that, too

3. "The hacker/journalist/leak community will still be a open,
progressive, tolerant community": HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tell me another joke.

You both, as a lot of people from "our community", still need to wake up.

I suspected that this email fron Caleb would collect these kind of
answers, but i didn't think they would be so naive.

Cristina (99)