:: Re: [DNG] Bugs in the beta of gnuin…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: aitor_czr
A: Edward Bartolo, dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Bugs in the beta of gnuinos

Hi Edward,

On 06/15/2016 09:16 PM, aitor_czr wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Uploading the *preview* of the beta:
>
> http://www.gnuinos.org/beta/
>
> There are some bugs. For example, I can't run the system in live mode.
>
> This is what i get:
>
> Starting OpenBSD Secure Shell Server: sshd.
> Usage : login [-p] [name]
>              login [-p] [-h host] [-f name]

> [... several times...]
>
> On the other hand, @Edward:
>
> The backend of Simple-Netaid depends on wpasupplicant, i also added
> more dependencies without any satisfactory result because the
> connection via eth0 *still* doesn't work.
>
> But wlan0 works installing wpasupplicant :)
>
> Any hints ?
>
> Aitor.

ethtool :)

Arrrrrr !!!

ethtool and wpasupplicant...

These dependencies must be added to the backend of simple-netaid.

Now it works :)

Gnuinos 2 beta now also works in live mode. It's not the definitive
beta, i'll add the tasks containing the refracta-tools and vdev, and
i'll also include Jaro Mail in "/usr/local".

Cheers,

Aitor.