:: Re: [DNG] avahi & dbus ? Was: Re: …
トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: dev1fanboy
CC: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] avahi & dbus ? Was: Re: cosmetic installer issues
Neither avahi or dbus are really required to run a distro. If you want to remove them in devuan it may require rebuilding of packages to keep the dependencies out in some cases, for slackware or other distros that don't have a concept of dependencies you can just remove them. It's worth noting that some programs do explicitly rely on dbus (like thunar-volman) so removing it will mean some compromises.

Cheers,

chillfan