:: Re: [DNG] Installer Devuan Jessie 1…
Top Pagina
Auteur: emninger
Aan: dng
Onderwerp: Re: [DNG] Installer Devuan Jessie 1.0 fails
Am Thu, 16 Jun 2016 06:28:16 +0000
schrieb KatolaZ <katolaz@???>:

Hi KatolaZ!

> This is most probably the source of your problems. Have you tried to
> install jessie and then upgrade to ascii?
>
> My2Cents
>
> KatolaZ

Yes, i did - to no extent.

Now, in a lot of frustration, i tried the simple (*NOT EXPERT*!)
installation mode (since i discovered it gives me too the option to
format manually the hd) installer - and curiously it goes through. It
fails then on tasksel with whatever desktop i choose. Only with
printserver & basic systemutils it goes through. I did that, used then
the rescue mode (which gives me the wireless connection) to install
lilo, xorg ....

Then, i changed sources.list to ascii and upgraded. Keeping the
fingers crossed, it seems to work now (??!!)

Let me say this: A big ThankYou to you all for your patience. I'm well
aware i am a simple and often ingenuous user, but without your
friendly help and your patience, since a long i throw away devuan into
the spam and went elsewhere where there is no systemd.