:: Re: [DNG] Installer Devuan Jessie 1…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: emninger
À: dng
Sujet: Re: [DNG] Installer Devuan Jessie 1.0 fails
Am Wed, 15 Jun 2016 21:21:08 +0000
schrieb dev <devuan.2@???>:

> I did a text mode install with Devuan amd64 DVD.iso over the weekend.
> In a virt-manager instance no less. Everything worked fine. Maybe
> give text mode install a try and see if results are better.

No, here it's in all expert "modes" the same. I remember that i also
had failures installing to qemu or to Virtualbox, but there mostly
after tasksel - so, using the rescue mode of the installer iso i could
play around.

In virtual only the simple mode (which installs jessie and as a
bootloader does not offer lilo (IIRC - but not sure on this point) went
through.

Now, on that machine i absolutely want to keep the existing /home
partition (so expert mode is needed).

I think i'll try a refracta iso; may that will work (hopefully ;) ).