:: Re: [DNG] cosmetic installer issues
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jaromil
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] cosmetic installer issues

thanks for your reports richard, also about the web mirror.

On Wed, 15 Jun 2016, richard lucassen wrote:

> The only remarkable thing is a running avahi-daemon. But that's not
> a big issue IMHO.

yes, I'm having fun myself punching an apt-get remove --purge of
avahi-daemon and dbus now and then, gives me a degree of satisfaction.
:^) but we need to keep those packages in jessie. perhaps remove avahi
from recommends? the problem with removing any other package from
devuan is that we don't want to diverge one single step from the
initial mission of *just getting rid of systemd*. jessie should be
just that. perhaps we can start recommending some pinning to avoid
avahi and/or dbus and such things.

ciao