:: Re: [DNG] Installer Devuan Jessie 1…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: emninger
A: dng
Asunto: Re: [DNG] Installer Devuan Jessie 1.0 fails
Am Tue, 14 Jun 2016 14:22:41 +0000
schrieb Florian Zieboll <f.zieboll@???>:

> From tty 2 or 3, you can wget that missing library, then move the deb
> to /target and chroot there to install it manually.
>
> libre Grüße,
>
> Florian

Hi Florian! I tried it that way but it did not work. I was prompted by
the msg that libjson-c2 does not exist. May be it's provided by another
package but i did not succeed in finding it out :-(

In the meantime, i tried another way: The instructions of devlfanboy on
th git for a minimal installation. That went thru fine, but
unfortunately, there seems to be something left of the old & completely
corrupted installation that was on that disk before (a rest of grub).

In the end i made it by lilo -M /dev/sda mbr.

But now there is another problem: Seems there are lost all the shadow
passwords, both, for root and user. Is there a way to re-establish
them? Please keep in mind, i'm a simple user, eh ... ;)

Thanks in any case for your patience.