:: Re: [DNG] Devuan LXC Template: lxc-…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Greg Olsen
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dng
Aihe: Re: [DNG] Devuan LXC Template: lxc-devuan
On 2016-06-13 09:42, Adam Borowski wrote:

> Appears to work for me.
>
> If you think the template is done, please submit it upstream:
> https://linuxcontainers.org/lxc/contribute/

Hi Adam,

Thanks very much for the feedback. I'm glad it worked for you!

I just pushed an update with config to support for LXC <= 1.0.8.
It also fixes a couple things in the template.
Future container installs should look a cleaner with the new template.
However there's no need to recreate existing containers.

If you do happen to test with the new config/template, I'd sure
appreciate hearing how it went.

Yes, after some more testing I plan to submit upstream. Thanks.

Greg