:: Re: [DNG] package request
Pàgina inicial
Autor: dev1fanboy
CC: dng
Assumpte: Re: [DNG] package request
It would be nice to have palemoon, they are pretty open to choice and are specifically against adding any DRM support in their browser. Also, it works with XUL and doesn't have the bloat that Iceweasel does that is annoying people in later releases. I have heard Debian will follow the ESR releases (even in stable) so avoiding any of that whilst having a non chrom(e|ium) browser will be harder if that's true.

Only issue with pale moon is the branding: https://www.palemoon.org/branding.shtml

Not sure if that's compatible with the main repo, maybe it needs rebranding first?

Cheers,

chillfan