:: [DNG] FIFO underrun
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Antonio Trkdz.tab
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Dng
Aihe: [DNG] FIFO underrun
Hi DNG List,

I bonded two ethernet interfaces on my home server, just for fault
tolerance.

It is running Devuan Jessie.
On reboot the loading hung throwing out a message 'like' this:

[drm:cpt_set_FIFO_underrun_reporting] *ERROR*
uncleared pch FIFO underrun on pch transcoder A

The boot hangs for a ~30 sec and then resumes normally, some times it
doesn't hang at all.
I solved by booting the kernel 4.5, which doesn't seem to complain...

I also had a problem relating to the second ethernet being renamed by
udev...

I solved it by changing the relative rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules to be
based on PCI adrress rather than on the "predictable names".

Are the two issues related in some way?

Cheers!

Antonio