:: Re: [DNG] secure boot
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Simon Hobson
A: dng@lists.dyne.org
Asunto: Re: [DNG] secure boot
Didier Kryn <kryn@???> wrote:

> The dealer will just be instructed to not sell it to people who claim they will do anything else than using the pre-installed Windows.

Eventually yes.
But it will make their management aware of us for them to issue the instruction.

But bear in mind that a lot of the "sales" people at the big sheds will tell you it'll brew the tea and create world peace if it gets them one more sale towards their target.
OK, I exaggerate a bit - but if people ask them if it runs Linux, and management have told them to say no, then that means they've at least heard of it.