Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dng
Αντικείμενο: Re: [DNG] package request
Am Sat, 11 Jun 2016 04:33:34 +0000
schrieb Irrwahn <irrwahn@???>:

> The deb-packaged version by Steven Pusser I already mentioned
> in another subthread did not show such issues at the time I
> installed it:
>
> https://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home%3Astevenpusser&package=palemoon
>
> No libpepperflashplayer.so in the dependency list. Not even a
> libsergeantpepperslonelyheartsclubflashplayer.so.

Same here - using the same source.

I wanted to add a question: If devuan wants to stay small and compact,
which as a principle is fine IMHO, how then, could you provide the
elements needed for the installation of a desktop environment by
tasksel in the installer?

Could there be something like comunity driven repositories (as i
understand it launchpad is something thatlike for ubuntu (?) ) whereto
a certain task in the installer - eventually - could refer?

Sincerely, i do not have any idea about eventual problems related to
such an option. So, sorry in andvance, if i'm asking a stupid/ingenuous
question.

Cheers.