著者: Rowland Penny
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] Request for Removal of slim package from Devuan
On 11/06/16 02:07, concernedfossdev@??? wrote:
> Just because a piece of software has been abandoned doesn't mean that it is garbage.

My personal opinion is that 'slim' was abandoned because it is garbage.

> A dev is not required to work on a piece of software forever: eventually software is feature complete and done.

Well, you cannot say that about 'slim', it certainly isn't feature complete.

> But then again, you people hate bastille-linux too and think everything config should be done by hand every install because "real admins" do the 200+ tweaks needed to secure a system every time, retarded reasoning, probably because of all the marajuana your leader smokes.

One, I haven't got a leader, two, I don't hate bastille-linux, I just
choose not to use it, probably because it hasn't been updated for years
and this is a no-no for a security product.

Rowland