著者: Irrwahn
To: dng
題目: Re: [DNG] package request
On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 19:47:36 +0200, Paweł Cholewiński wrote:

> Does Palemoon support sandboxing tabs?

Are you by any chance referring to the recent FF "e10s"[1] buzz?
A broken re-implementation of something Chrome allegedly does
right? Whose net value is giving off a false sense of security,
at best?

No, it doesn't support e10s. What it does, is sandboxing the
*content* of each tab. But, as I am not an expert on this, at
this point I simply refer to some statements made by the
Palemoon developer himself, e.g.:
https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6660&p=65373&hilit=sandbox#p65373

[1] "E10s" is meant to be shorthand for "Electrolysis".

HTH, Regards
Urban

P.S.: I shall henceforth refer to bullshit as b6t.